Name: Adam Gallo
Hometown: Stratford Ct. (Now Bushwick)
Favorite Workout: Bouldering, Yoga, Plyometrics, calisthenics, Martial Arts training, and mobility complexes.
Favorite PT Story: Having the opportunity to train clients for a trek to Machu Picchu, The Mongol Rally, and an Antarctic kayaking Excursion. Specific skills needed to be developed for each of these adventures, and replicating the conditions under which these skills needed to be applied was a fun challenge.
- Earned Black Belt Rank in Kempo Karate, Goju Ryu Karate, Muy Thai Kickboxing, Wing Chun Kung Fu. Proficient in close-quarters combat, and groundfighting.
- Owned and operated The Loft Collective, a successful boutique Private and Group Training Studio based out of Greenpoint, Brooklyn for 6 years. During this 6 years I had the opportunity to work closely with over 200 clients, many of whom
- CPR/ AED
- Mixed Martial Arts/ Boxing
- Climber conditioning/ Sport specific training
- Rehab/ Injury Recovery
- Movement and Mobility Coaching
- Kettlebells/ Clubs and Mace
- Balance, Posture and Alignment
Training must be fun, focused, and with purposeful intent. In order to eliminate something from your life that prevents you, you must replace it with something that fulfills you. True fitness is not measured by weight, height, age, fat percentage or BMI. It is measured by our mobility, strength, stability, resiliency, and awareness. A good coach is one who can play the role of facilitator, advocate, and educator, be of service to his/ her peers, and greater community.
Interested in a free personal training consultation session with Adam?