You can make difference in the lives of NYC inner-city youth with just four hours per month for one school year — timing is flexible based your schedule.
Here’s how to become a Mentor:
- Be at least 23 years old (you have to have some years behind you to acquire wisdom)
- Be a current member of Brooklyn Boulders (since June 2017)
- Submit a City Rocks Mentor
- Complete a background check
- Attend a Mentor Training
- Take a free BKB class, mentor your mentee and go on a Spring Gunks Climbing Trip!
Interested? Download and complete a City Rocks Mentor here and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than September 30, 2016.