At Brooklyn Boulders, we seek to change the game when it comes to physical and mental education for youth. We’re meticulous about creating holistic curricula, that is experiential and interactive, on and off the walls. Children will walk away with new friends, strong self-confidence and the will to try, fail and try again. Learning problem solving, concentration, movement and spatial awareness are just the beginning.
Our team is experienced climbers with more than enough energy to keep your kids engaged and excited this isn’t your typical babysitter-type team. A 1:5 ratio allows the counselors to get to know their kids, make sure their needs are met and create memories that will last forever.
The BKB Team is mandated reporters and CPR, AED and First Aid certified.
At Kids Academy, we approach climbing with a twist — we integrate classroom-style, process oriented learning into a climbing environment. Our new curriculum is based off four aims: Be Relentless, Get Weird, Make it Beautiful and Attitude is Everything — they teach children the mental, physical and social aspects of climbing as they apply to life. Activities include bouldering, roped climbing, stretching, and climbing games geared towards accomplishing the goal of the day.
- Ages 5–12
- Weekdays 4PM-6PM / Saturdays and Sundays 9AM-11AM (Advanced Reservations Required)
- 1:5 belayer to climber ratio
- Two hours of bouldering, top-rope climbing, games and STEAM activities
- Tons of encouragement and attention
- Gear Included
- Single Day Adventure: $49
- 10-Pack: $475
Brooklyn Boulders Adventures offer single and full-week programming for kids and teens, held seasonally during summer vacation, select school holidays and by special request. Learn more.
- Ages 5–12
- 9AM–3:30PM, with early drop off and extended days available
- 1:5 belayer to climber ratio
- Powered by
- Classroom-style learning integrated into a climbing environment
- Fine motor skills
- Socialization and teamwork
- Independent & abstract thinking
- Problem solving alone or as part of a group
- Success through failure
- Verbalization / Communication skills
- Body positivity
- Goal setting, achievement, process oriented learning
- Single Day Adventure: $129
- Adventure Week: $725
- Adventure Week + Extended Day: $775
- Participants must have a waiver signed, participants under 18 years must have a waiver signed by their parent or legal guardian. Sign our online waiver here.
- Wear comfortable clothes that will not restrict your movement.
- Water, snacks and bars can be purchased in our retail shop, but you may bring your own.
- Lockers are available for your use; bring a lock as we are not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Cancellations one week prior to any youth program will receive a full refund
- Cancellations within 48 hours may receive a 25% refund
- There are no refunds for day-of no shows.
- All Youth Programs at Brooklyn Boulders begin promptly at their scheduled time.
- Includes Day Pass
- Includes Gear Rental
- Ages 12- 17
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays + Thursdays | 5PM – 7PM (Advanced Reservations Required)
- Coaching for Technique
|TEEN ACADEMY 10 PACK||$475|
Each birthday is a new ascent and we want to help you celebrate! We offer two-hour events for 5–20 climbers. Our cheerful staff will lead your group through our facility and coach your party to reach new heights and conquer challenges together.
- Two-hour party blocks
- 20 participants maximum, 1:5 belayer to climber ratio
- Includes private instructors and all gear
- Complimentary BKB t-shirt for birthday boy or girl
- Parties can bring their own food and beverage
- For inquiries reach out to [email protected]
$55 PER PERSON
*We also offer group bookings for under nine people at a premium price. Please indicate if you are interested in this offering in your inquiry.
PRIVATE YOUTH COACHING
Private Youth Coaching is personally tailored to your young climber’s needs, goals and abilities with the undivided attention of our CWI certified Youth Team coaches.
Whether your young climber wants to upgrade their climbing fitness, learn additional skills or simply experience the benefits of 1:1 coaching, Youth Private Coaching is the best way to achieve accelerated progression in the sport.
- Private Youth Coaching Session $95/hr
- Private Youth Coaching 5 pack $459
- Private Youth Coaching 10 pack $899